The majestic Northern Drakensberg Mountains provide a spectacular backdrop to the understated luxury found at the Big Five Jackalberry Lodge in the Thornybush Game Reserve, Limpopo Province, South Africa.
- Morning and afternoon/evening game safaris
- Walking and birding safaris can also be arranged as Jackalberry is a paradise for bird-watchers
- Swimming Pool
- Curio Shop
- Internet and Satellite TV are also available
- Open-air dining area or around the fire in the boma
The luxury accommodation for up to 16 guests creates a restful ethnic
ambience in harmony with nature. Attention to detail and true South African
hospitality will charm guests and leave them with a true sense of real beauty and warmth. Every sense is indulged in the chalet style rooms with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and patios offering comfort and sheer decadence with African flair.
In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee Station
- Safe, Guest Amenities
- Mini Bar, Air-Conditioning
- Mosquito Nets
- Private patio.