Rates include accommodation, Wi-Fi, all meals, tea, coffee, snacks, local drinks, dawn & dusk safaris in open game vehicles, optional bushveld walks and sundowner drinks on game drives.
2019 RACK RATES
|Room Type||No of rooms||1 Jan – 31 Dec
Per person sharing per night
|1 Jan – 31 Dec
Per person single per night
|Suites||3||R14, 320.00||R21, 480.00|
|Honeymoon Suite||1||R15, 774.00||R23, 661.00|
|The Royal Suite||2||R15, 774.00||R23,661.00|
NB: The above rates are per person per night sharing, inclusive of VAT and are subject to a 50% single supplement.
THE ABOVE RATES INCLUDE:
- All meals, teas, coffees; snacks
- Dawn and dusk safaris in open land cruiser vehicles (FGASA accredited field guides and trackers) and bushveld walks
- All local drinks (soft drinks, house wine, selection of local beers, local spirits)
THE ABOVE RATES EXCLUDE:
- Curio, telephone and laundry expenses
- Conservation Fee TOMSA Levy and Increases in any of the above costs
TOMSA LEVY AND CONSERVATION FEES
- Conservation fee of R350.00 per person per booking. TOMSA Levy: R14.00 per person per night (5* Lodges), R9.00 per person per night (4* Lodges) and R9.00 per person per night (nKelenga) – to be settled on reservations invoice – WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
- Self-drive guests to Simbambili Game Lodge pay an entrance fee of R280.00 per vehicle and R120.00 per person, which is payable at the Gowrie Gate direct. Where road transfers are booked through The Thornybush Collection, these fees are included in the rate.
NB: All the above is subject to availability, increases and our general terms and conditions.